Divorce Without Consent

Where one of the spouses doesn’t accept the divorce or its whereabouts are unknown, the spouse who intends to get the divorce has to file a lawsuit with a court of law.

The divorce is decreed at the request of one of the spouses with one or more of the following grounds:

  • Separation for a consecutive year or more;
  • The definitive break down of the relation;
  • Deterioration of one of the spouses mental health;
  • Disappearance of one of the spouses for a consecutive year or more.

By hiring our service DIVORCE WITHOUT CONSENT you will be provided with legal representation and permanent counseling (via telephone, e-mail, chat, skype or Whatsapp) during the period prior to the filing of the lawsuit until the final court decision.